Welcome to St Mark’s!
Updated March 2021
From Palm Sunday (28th March) we will be holding ‘in person’ services again on Sundays at 10 am. You can also join us by Zoom; please contact the Vicar, Revd Clive Gardner ([email protected]) if you would like the Zoom link details.
You can view our latest service by clicking the picture of the inside of St Mark’s on this webpage.
These services are recorded and uploaded to YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxvVoikDTVDA2rDRZKIsU6A. You can see the latest service on this webpage.
Paula, our Pastoral Minister, co-ordinates a virtual coffee morning on Thursdays. Please contact her (details below) if you would like to join.
Other spiritual resources relating to the pandemic can be found here.
The Vicar (Reverend Clive Gardner) and the Pastoral Minister (Paula Thorvaldsen) are in regular contact with congregation members who are on their own or have particular needs. If you would like them to contact you, their details are:
You can still contact the Administrator and Church Office on [email protected].
If you are intending to come in person to our 10 am services, please note the following:
- The musical content of the services will be less than before the current lockdown. The government has changed the regulations which means that only one singer is now permitted to sing at a time; congregational singing is still not allowed in any form.
- Two metres social distancing must be maintained at all times (except at the moment of receiving the consecrated bread at communion).
- Masks must be worn at all times (closely covering both the nose and mouth) while in the building (except at the moment of receiving the consecrated bread at communion, or if someone is leading part of the service, or if you have been given an exemption by a recognised health professional).
- ‘Mingling’ (the term used on the government website) is not permitted. We take this to mean that social conversations before, during and after the services are not permitted within the building.
- Hand gel must be used on entering and leaving the building.
- If you are showing any symptoms of the coronavirus, please do not come to the services.
- These regulations apply whether you have been vaccinated or not.
source of healing and comfort,
fill us with your grace,
that the sick may be made whole,
that those who care for us may be strengthened,
that the anxious may be calmed,
and those most vulnerable be protected
in the power of the Spirit
and in the faith of Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.